Friday, January 22, 2010

USLS Sports fest





what an opportunity it was I was able to come and swing into La Salle bacolod and take a look at the ongoing school sportsfest, I had some prepositions to make with a student here, actually my cousin about a project for this site I stumbled into some good things that day, not to mention a lot of really cute and good looking la salle girls,























Suddenly a good old friend from college comes out from
the unknown spaces of USLS! he just continued a new course
here, electronics engineering!




while waiting for my cousin to finish her meeting with her group,
I had a little snack, good for a 14 pesos worth of fishball of 14 pieces
while outside it costs about 10 pesos actually... anyways the snack and the
wait was worth and I finished my snack after a few minutes.


















anyways the trip was good worth! seeing such school in times of special
activities I can see most La Salle Students just come to have their attendances
checked and the go to their own destinations, a usual Filipino attitude you
can generically see among Filipino students...

No comments:

Post a Comment