Thursday, June 17, 2010

first day high!




just passed by this 15th of june in front of my mother school and wow! this was somewhere between 10 and 11 in the morning, and look at the size of the students coming out of NOHS or the Negros Occidental High School,  I think it was somewhere between noon break so better expect this kind of stampede..


here's closer shot at the students, you'll notice some of them are still wearing civilian clothing and not yet uniforms, anyways its nice to see this cute schoolgirls again in their seifukus as the year starts...





the volume of students overwhelmed the volume of cars, some of these high schoolers just live at the nearby neighborhoods still others go to their usual eating places just around and outside the school. 


Here's a shot going down rizal hernaez streets,  as still more and more high schoolers go home to their homes and their favorite eating places and even their "secret places"
life around schools like this revolve around this kind of lifestyle; wakeup, eat, school, eat, rest, school, go home and/or go to malls before going home and so on.. public schools are some Bacolod's most inhabited places for me, once I was also in this deranged cycle of my life but I was happy it became a part of helping me who I am now..


No comments:

Post a Comment